Saturday, July 31, 2010

Gabriella FINALLY walks!!!

We apologize for being out of the loop for a few weeks but traveling w/ a 13 month old is seriously, NO JOKE!!! Gabi made her walking debut while we were vacationing in Missouri. But today after much prodding and pleading from Mama and Daddy, her Papa finally coaxed her with a vanilla milkshake! Sucker!!! Now she's roaming around all over the place! My heart just melted!





ALSO.....don't ask us why but we decided to give up the chupy AND bottle the week we came back from the Ozarks. We are proud to say Gabi has been bottle and chupy free for 2 weeks! !It took 3 days, one in which we would have given in to our poor baby's cries (had we not pierced and thrown everything away already).Oh, and she has also grown two more teeth this month (11 TOTAL)! Every day we give thanks for the small miracles we see as our baby girl grows...it's soooo awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Well I thought that I posted a comment the other day but I guess not. Don't know what happened. Anyway she is just adorable. I love the determination up until she got distracted. I can't believe how quickly time flies. It seems like just yesterday you were here and now Gabi is walking or maybe running by now. Can't wait to see y'all again. Love, Grandma Martinez

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGd she is to cute!! You tell Gabi Nina said what the hell I was their for a week and she decides to walk after i leave!! Just my luck!! I had fun with you guys just chilling at the house I wish you could come down for Noahs bday so him and Noah can play.
    tell aaron to save up for a boat. Love the pictures Love Nina

    ReplyDelete