Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Catwalk & 1 Year Check-up

We are headed to the Ozarks on Friday but we wanted to give everyone an update before we left. 2 weekends ago we got bored (imagine that w/ all we have going on) so we decided to take Gabi to the Catwalk. The Catwalk is a very special place for Aaron and I because it's the first place we said "I loooove you". Awww Ok, enough mush...
Gabi had a blast backpacking on Daddy's shoulders and Aaron and I burned some fatty cals!
Today I took Gabi for her 1 year check-up. As you can see she arrived all smiles, chatting w/ the nurse and girls at the front office. Gabriella is in the top percentiles for weight and height. She weighs 23 pounds and is 31" tall! Dr. Hernandez said she is doing great and we will attempt to break her from her bottle habit when we get back from Missouri. I still can't believe she has not been sick ONCE this whole year+!!! We have been so blessed!
The visit quickly went sour...Daddies should be in charge of shot visits. During the 1st shot, Gabi didn't make one peep but she gave the nurse the DIRTIEST look I have ever seen! I was
instructed to hold my daughter's legs too because she was kicking her. That's about the time that we both LOST IT! I can handle a tantrum, even a little tumble, but Gabi was screaming in pain and my heart broke (3x)!!! She's been in bed for awhile now and seemed to be doing fine when we kissed her goodnight. God bless your boo-boos my sweet baby girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment