Thursday, June 24, 2010

What I Did On My 1st Birthday........

Ahhh......what a day it has been! Mommy and Daddy woke up with me and said 'Happy Birthday!' Then we went downstairs for some breakfast. Afterward I decided to relax a little.....
Then I thought it was a good time for some reading. But, I couldn't figure our what to read.......


Then Daddy came home for lunch to say hi to Mommy and me. We goofed around for a little while and took some pictures...............



Then Nana and Papa came over for dinner. We had some pizza and my very first ice cream cake.....




Then it was time for some cleaning up......

I had a fun first birthday. Now it's time for bed!

Love,
Gabi Rae

P.S. Mommy and Daddy say this has been the best year yet:) God has really blessed our family.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Gabi!! I can't believe she is a year old already, before you know it she will be 5. Time really flies, cherish these moments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Gabi had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww You are to cute Gabi!! Nina Loves and Misses you and I love that Giraffe..Ya I know nina cant spell..hahaha

    ReplyDelete