Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lubbock Photo Shoot n' Visit

Last weekend the Benefiels headed to Lubbock to see everybody (except for the Martinez' in Palm Springs). You guys are missed too!!! The three days we we spent there were certainly eventful! We finally got to meet baby Caden (what a cutie) and we all swam EVERY DAY to beat the heat! My sister-in-laws and Debbie reminded me how far I need to go to be prepared for donning a bathing suit! GEEZ!!
Aaron and I couldn't believe how big all of the kids were! I think being at home w/ Gabi every day makes me realize how big and how FAST our lil' one is growing! Madi is about 6 weeks younger than Gabi and is taller than her by at least an inch or two! Little Salem kept us all entertained and on our toes! Mason worked hard at swimming independently. We all had to catch our breaths though when he took an unexpected dive and Uncle Kyle saved the day! Aubrey and Luke were such sweethearts the ENTIRE trip! I pray Aaron and I can keep w/ our scheduling and Gabi can be as well behaved and adorable as those two, one day! McKenna was the oldest of the bunch and did a great job posing and corraling her cousins during their photo shoot on Saturday. We got some memorable snapshots and really, for the most part, the kids did an AWESOME job!
Aaron and I talking on our way home and are already planning our trip back to Lubbock. We are counting the days to our Missouri adventure!!! Don't worry guys, no matter where we are, we will always find a way to come see all of you and the kiddos! Family is SOOOO important and the memories we make today and on every trip are priceless to us all, but especially our children! Thank you! We love you guys!!!
I had to include these pics of Gabi eating peanut butter for the first time because it was hilarious! She got more on her face and in her hair than anywhere else but LOVED it! Grandpa Benefiel will be happy to know we are continuing to expand her taste palate (seafood INCLUDED) and she DEVOURS it all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1st Birthday My beautiful Baby Girl!!!!

    Nina & Nino Loves You!!

    ReplyDelete