Saturday, May 22, 2010

SUMMER IS ON!!!!!

My kids had their final chapel service on Friday and Phewwwww! I can finally breathe a sigh of relief....school's out for summer!!! I got my first whiff of staying at home mom life today (nearly 12 hrs at home w/ my baby girl) while Daddy went to work to catch up w/work stuff before the big va-ca! It was a blast just hangin' and swimming w/ my baby but we missed Daddy.

Gabi LOVES the water so it was no surprise that she fell in love w/ her pool too. I wasn't about to head to the store for just swim diapers so I thought I'd put the leading brand to the TRUE test. Hahaha. It's a good thing Nana bought Gabi a size 3 suit! That poor diaper felt like a boulder when Gabi finally climbed out of her pool (to munch on a leaf, of course). That diaper didn't leak a bit at all once dry. I know, I'm a dork and had to experiment.

So after changing into some dry clothes we snacked on some cantaloupe. This girl eats EVERYTHING! She loves melon especially, and will down 1/4 all on her own! After our snack I thought I'd let my little one crawl around while I attempted to clean up. Well, as you can see from the pic, she managed to entertain herself (inside the dishwasher) just fine! She loves twirling around with the water jet and making it spin.
Don't go to work, Daddy....





2 days to go until our Cali trip!!!! I can't wait to see my family. We miss them SOOOO much. Oh, and let us not forget the 1st of 4 birthday parties for our Princess, Gabriella. Chiple!!!!
Check back in 1 1/2 wks for Gabi's birthday blog:TAKE 1. Can't wait to see all of you!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that Gabi will be ready for swimming when you get here in a few weeks. She is so cute. We love the tongue picture.
    Love,
    Grandma & Grandpa M

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGD she is getting so BIG!! She looks like Aaron. I cant wait to see you all!! Miss everyone!
    Love Nina & Nino!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay....tell aaron I looked...add one for your side! She is getting so big and CUTE....cant' wait to see you guys later today. Love ya Lisa

    ReplyDelete