Friday, October 9, 2009

Breckenridge

Hey Everyone,
Well we had a nice little vacation to Breckenridge, Colorado last week. Rachel had a teaching conference to attend, and I got to watch Gabi:) It's truly a beautiful place, and the drive up was very nice as well. We got to make stops in Santa Fe, Taos, Royal Gorge, and in Albuquerque on the way back (Ballon Fiesta was taking place as we drove through).
Gabi did very well considering all of the travel time. It snowed on our second day up there, so the baby got to see her first snow flakes. We look forward to going again in the future so we can hike and ski. Take Care!









































3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big Gabi is getting. She is gorgeous and you all look great. Beautiful scenery, what a nice little getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, she is such a cutie!!! Now I see her blue eyes. I love her little red, black and white outfit with the coat. I hope to see you guys soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup its official she looks like daddy : ) Love Nina Chon

    ReplyDelete