Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Giraffe

Last year, Rachel and I saw a really cool wooden giraffe at a store called Jackalope in Santa Fe. At the time, we did not know if we were having a girl or a boy, so we did not buy it. I was in Santa Fe yesterday for a meeting, and it turns out that the giraffe was still there, so I brought it home for the baby. Gabi loves it already. It stands 6'-6" and watches over her while she sleeps:)



Also, Gabrilella has begun to show more of her personality these days. She loves to smile and laugh as you can see on the attached video.





3 comments:

  1. Gabi is so cute and growing like a weed. I absolutely love the giraffe! Hope all is well

    Love,
    Mom aka Gram Martinez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabi is gorgeous!! The giraffe is cute too. I hope I get to see her again soon. She is growing up so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The giraffe is really cute! Rachel, I noticed your wedding ring fits again. I hope mine does soon! Gabi is adorable.

    Aunt Hollie

    ReplyDelete