Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Week 1

Well, it has been a wonderful first week with Gabriella. We appreciate all of our visitors and their support. Grandma Debbie was in town last weekend, and we look forward to visiting her and Danny in a couple of weeks. Also, my sister-in-law Heather will be in town soon along with McKenna, Mason, and Salem to visit their new cousin.

Unfortunately, Aaron has to return to work tommorrow. Gabi and I will miss him, and I keep praying that I will be OK without him during the weekdays. Gabi is doing well. She had her second doctor appointment this morning, and thankfully there are no health issues.


































2 comments:

  1. She is so stinkin' cute!!! I can't wait to hug and kiss her and the kids are so excited to meet their new cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely precious! You guys look like you're adjusting well...and Rachel you look great! You guys will have to give Chris and I your tips come December. :)

    ReplyDelete